FOR SALE: Quality jerseys, 2 sets, 15 players, 10U-12U? Name "STARS"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Quality jerseys, 2 sets, 15 players, 10U-12U? Name "STARS"

I have 30 jerseys for sale. The team name is "Stars" and the colors are cardinal red and navy blue. They are all Rawlings brand with high quality, professional sewn-on lettering - not twill, more like a satiny finish. Numbers front and back with "Stars" in nice slanted script. No names, so these could work for anyone anywhere. These are not ***** jerseys. Would probably pay $70-$80 per jersey.

Asking $300 for all 30 jerseys. Would work for softball or baseball.

There are 11 sets with the same numbers. The remaining 4 sets don't have the same numbers, but can be used for pick-up/add-on players, or just let someone have two numbers. There are 15 cardinal red jerseys and 15 white jerseys with navy pinstripes. White is pro-weight poly, cardinal red is pro-mesh.

These jerseys are VERY gently used with little signs of wear at all. I bought them from a team that had broke up not long after starting.
    They will outfit an entire team for $10 per jersey ($20 per player).

Age group would be 10U-12U probably. Most are Adult S, Some Adult M, 1 Adult L. Adult S fits my thin 12 year old. Was going to get a team together, but we went back to the same team and didn't use these.

Call/text/email (Casey) 801-367-7457
    cls0680@yahoo.com

Listed on KSL for photos:
    http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=25936966&cat=412
Working...
X