Volunteer Assistant Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14U Volunteer Assistant Available

I am a former Collegiate Athlete looking to get involved with softball again. I played two years are Western Nebraska Community College and two years at Oklahoma Wesleyan University. Looking to help out a team in need of assistance. I have given individual hitting lessons as well as assisted on a 14 u comp team in Oklahoma. Please let me know of anything available. TIA.

First of all, congratulations on what sounds like a good collegiate career. We have had former college athletes assist with our team before and I believe it is very beneficial. If you are interested, we would like to see if it would be a good fit for both of us. We are located primarily in Davis County, Utah and we are a 14U team. Please contact me, Monte Roberts, at 801-631-5502. I look forward to talking with you. Merry Christmas!

Comment

What type of individual lessons do you do? Also, we have a 14u team based out of West Jordan/Herriman area that would be interested in coaching help, you can reach me at 385-227-3548

Comment

Working...
      X