Missing umpire hockey style helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing umpire hockey style helmet

Hi softball community! My name is Cindy Dale and most of you know me as "blue". I worked Tuesday night at the So Jo 12U games, then walked over to the field where Xfactor was playing xplosion and watched my daughter play. I then talked to Dino Lokeni about giving his some equipment, started walking out with Steve Lawrence. He dropped his phone and I answered it and talked to Ann Marie. I then saw Kevin Jackson in the parking lot and talked to him. At some point between talking to Dino, talking to xfactor coaches and talking to Kevin and Steve, I must have set my helmet down. When I arrived home I did not have my helmet. The following night (Wednesday) I went to the SoJo fields to see if I had left it in the blue room while I was talking to Stewart the night before, but It was no where to be found, other blues have not seen it. I am hoping someone saw it and thought it was part of their team gear or did not know whose gear and just picked it up. It is an All-Star MVP (I think 400) that is designed for umpires. You have all seen me wearing it. Please check your gear etc and see if it may have accidently been picked up. I have checked with Dave Word, and he is keeping an eye out fot it also. Please, please please call me with any information. My cell number is 801-201-8254. Thank you so very, very much. I cannot work without it (which some of you coaches may be happy about, but you still should help me.) Thank you so much our wonderful softball community!
    Cindy Dale
    Cindy
Working...
X