Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indoor practice facility in Murray. softball and baseball options.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indoor practice facility in Murray. softball and baseball options.

Indoor practice facility may be open. Need 19 teams in order to make it work. Cost is $1,100.00 for 4 months use beginning in early December and concluding in late March. Must pay full fee up front!! Use is 4 hours per week. Priority use to teams who have participated with me in the past at the old circuit city building location. Some Saturday and Sunday use options. Areas that can be assigned include segregated batting cage, pitcher and catchers areas, 60 foot full infield, warm up space and agilities spot . Must have team insurance and include myself and landlord as an also insured. USSSA has good team insurance at no additional cost.. Some indoor equipment will be provided such as a batting mule!. Must use indoor balls except in the batting cage! Each team gets an assigned time slot. Time slots are 2 hours long and teams can trade times and days if they both agree to it. Time begins about 5 to 7pm and second slot in 7 to 9 pm. Call W. Kevin Jackson @ 801-867-0941 for more details. We need to act fast to see if we can do put this option together.. If you have an interest please TEXT team name, age division and head coach name ASAP. I will also need your email address. Teams will need to help clean up and prepare the place for use before we begin our use and also need to clean before it's return to the landlord!!!! This is licensed use only! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
    Last edited by UHZ; 11-19-2016, 08:37 AM.
    W. Kevin Jackson, Utah Hot Shotz
Working...
X