Softball Strength and Conditioning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Softball Strength and Conditioning

Want to improve your speed, power, and strength to help increase your pitching speed, batting power, or to fly around the bases? I can help you get there. My name is Zach Gee. I am a strength and conditioning coach and own Big Iron Sports Performance and coach in a gym in Midvale called Big Mountain Barbell. I have experience working with athletes of many sports at both the high school and collegiate level. I was a graduate assistant strength and conditioning coach at Utah State where I oversaw the strength and conditioning programs for the women's gymnastics team and the track and field throwers. I also assisted with many of the sports, including softball. Recently, before leaving to form Big Iron Sports Performance, I have been the strength coach and weight training teacher at Juan Diego Catholic High School in Draper for the past 6 years.

If you are interested in taking your game to the next level, you may message me here, call me at (801)921-3507, or message me on Instagram @bigironsportsperformance.
Working...
X