Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced Player Looking for a Coaching Opportunity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Player Looking for a Coaching Opportunity!

Have you thought about coaching your own team?

Are you still interested?

What area are you in - if South Valley area, would be interested in talking to you.

Comment

I live in Cottonwood Heights

I live in Cottonwood Heights and work in Sandy, so I'm pretty flexible.
      Where specifically are you?

Comment

coaching

Tori, were abouts in the state are you located? I coach an 18 u team in slc and need someone to help me because like you I have a job that restricts me from coaching some of the thursday friday tournaments.

Comment

I live in Cottonwood Heights

I live in Cottonwood Heights and work in Sandy, so I'm pretty central Salt Lake. I'd love to hear more about your team, if you would email me or call me, I would like to talk to you. Thanks!

Comment

Experienced Player Looking for a Coaching Opportunity!

My name is Tori Fischer. I am interested in coaching for a competitive fastpitch team, in any age group. I played competitive softball for several teams from age 13-17, and played varsity at Skyline High School for four years. I had a serious injury at the end of my senior season, which is why I decided not to pursue college softball. However, while I was in college I coached at Mountain Crest High School in Hyrum, Utah, and loved it. I have continued to look for high school coaching positions, but I am an elementary teacher, and my schedule conflicts with the high school season. So here I am, back to competitive softball. I have a passion for the sport and would love to share the skills and experiences I have with younger players. If you are interested, I would be happy to share some references or any other information you need, please call or email me anytime.

*THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CALLED, EMAILED, AND REPLIED TO THIS POST. I HAVE FOUND A TEAM TO WORK WITH FOR THE SEASON! THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME GET BACK INTO COMPETITIVE FASTPITCH SOFTBALL!*

Comment

Opportunity

Looking to start a new team and would love to have another female coach. How can I contact you?

Comment

Working...
              X