Coaches question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches question

How many teams have registered their name with the state? Or is their another possibilty for having payments received from team to pay for tournaments?

I went the rounds with the

I went the rounds with the bank a few months ago trying to get an account setup for our softball team. Eventually I ended up going to Golden West CU instead and they were able to open up an account with our softball name on it. It had to be linked to my personal credit but was able to have the team name on it.

Comment

Chase Bank will do it for you

Chase Bank will do it for you -

They set up whats called a "organization" account. Your personal name will be on the account as well. If you choose to have others on the account as well (ass. coaches, secretary, etc...) they will have to be present when you set up the account. They will allow up to four administrators to that particular account.

Some helpful forms to take with you....

Your personal info, who ever else will be on the account - personal info, your teams info, and team roster. Might save you a couple of trips back and forth

Comment

We set up an account through

We set up an account through University of Utah Credit Union. We already had our personal account there and asked to have our team account set up there too. Most banks/credit unions have that as an option. Be careful with Chase and some of the other banks. We had it originally set up through them and if a certain amount doesn't stay in there per month, they make you pay a monthly fee.

Comment

Isn't anyone worried about

Isn't anyone worried about your own name on the account?

Comment

Working...
          X