Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indoor practice facility - Murray.FAMILY CENTER.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indoor practice facility - Murray.FAMILY CENTER.

It looks like a GOOOOOO for a winter practice facility. Last year it was just too expensive to do!! Rent quotes were $8,000.00 per month plus utilities and CAM in 2015 for short term use.. This year we will be located in a commercial building in the Family Center Shopping Plaza in Murray (5800 South Redwood Road). About 55,000 sq. feet for our joint use. Two (2) teams can practice in the building at the same time. The start date will be the first full week in December. I hope to have it ready for use by December 3rd. Use will be licensed use only!!! You can not pay for one team and then have 2 or more teams from an organization or buddy team "share", "use" or "try out extra players" during a time slot. NO EXCEPTIONS!! Teams and players must be insured and provide proof of the same before access can be granted!!! The final cost will be $1,200.00 for all 4 months of allotted time use from December through the end of March 2017. Payment in full up front!! The utility costs are a bit higher than what was paid at the Circuit City building. I do NOT have a cap on the utility costs I pay this year. Teams can NOT share a time slot! Please confirm your participation desires ASAP. Remember there is LIMITED heating of the facility. It will be cool ....to cold... during your practice time slots. Players and parents should be prepared accordingly. If you keep your players ACTIVE they will not be cold! Time slots are 2 hours in length twice a week. If a team wants a single time slot during the week of just 2 hours, then the cost is $750 and I will assign the night you can use if you chose this option. That will likely be Wednesday or Thursday night. I will need to group them with other teams that want just one (1) 2 hour time slot. Saturday use is for a three (3) hour time slot only!! Older teams like this option. Call W. Kevin Jackson @ 801-867-0941 for more details and obtain the paper work each team and head coach must sign.
    W. Kevin Jackson, Utah Hot Shotz

UPDATE: time slots are filling up! Call for remaining options.
    W. Kevin Jackson, Utah Hot Shotz

Comment

Working...
    X