need information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need information

My daughter is 13 and loves softball. she played 2 yrs in oklahoma, and 2 years in alaska. we are an Air Force family that will arrive in utah the 1st week of april. We are under contract and will be closing on our house in syracuse at the end of march. we are trying to find a team for Ashly and are not sure where to start or what teams to contact in the syracuse area. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Jennelle

hon1215@yahoo.com

Utah Thunder

We are based out of Syracuse. We are playing 14 and under. If interested in trying out for out team give me a call at 801678-3691. My name is Mike. Thanks
    Mike Valencia

Comment

utah thunder

Hi Mike,
      What is the best time to call? we are currently in Alaska, we will be arriving in utah the 1st week of April. Is that too late to try out? I am not sure how the softball leagues work in Utah so I am still trying to learn. Thanks again

Jennelle

Comment

When you get a chance give me

When you get a chance give me a call so I can talk to you about our program. We will be starting league play the first week of April so if you can call me maybe we can have your daughter come to a couple of our practices. Thanks Mike 801-678-3691
        Mike Valencia

Comment

Utah Storm

The Utah Storm 14u team still has an opening for 1 more player. Our girls are mostly in North Ogden and Roy. If you are interested, please call Becky at 801-628-7890 or Bridgett at 801-814-8589.
          T_Buttars

Comment

Hi Jennelle. My name is Scott

Hi Jennelle. My name is Scott Andersen. Coach of the Utah ATTITUDE 12u. If your daughter Ashly has turned 13 this year she is still eligible to play at the 12u level. If so I would like to take a look at Ashley. We are currently looking for another couple of players for our 2010 summer roster. We are based out of the Clearfield area. If interested you can contact me at 801-589-6475 or at cscotty1@comcast.net. Thank you.
            Scott Andersen
            Utah ATTITUDE Gold 14U

Comment

Working...
            X