Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Utah Adrenaline Tryouts ('01's and '02's)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah Adrenaline Tryouts ('01's and '02's)

Utah Adrenaline will be having an open tryout on Monday evening, Jan. 11th. We are looking to add a couple of elite athletes to our roster, who have comp. softball experience, for the 2016 Season. We are coming off a very successful first year 14U season in 2015 that included
    1st Place Thunder Rumble
    1st Place Las Vegas Classic
    1st place Copper Classic
    1st place FireCracker
    1st place Timp Classic
    1st Place Wasatch Invitational
    4th Place Utah State Accelerated Championship
    5th place ASA Western "B" National Championship (Prescott,AZ)
    We are looking for 2001 birthdays or exceptional 2002 birthdays that want to play at an advanced, elite level. We will be playing in ASA, Triple Crown, USSSA Elite Select and Premier Girls Fastpitch(PGF) events and will be playing local tournaments in the 16U age division. We have two tournaments planned prior to the high school season, followed by a full summer and Fall schedule.
    We have a fantastic group of drama free parents and players that love to dedicate our summers to softball. Our team likes to work very hard while we are on and off the field, and while we take softball seriously, we have a lot of fun playing!

While this tryout is open to everybody, I would like to have everyone that is interested contact me (Steve) in advance, at@ slclingo@yahoo.com, by message on Facebook (Utah Adrenaline Fastpitch Softball), or by calling me 630-390-5126. This will help me plan for the proper number of participants and will also allow me to explain the fees, schedules, and expectations going into the season.
    Come join a group of coaches and players who are dedicated to playing softball at the highest level and who are committed to helping our players achieve their goal of playing College Softball.

**SOFTBALL 14U
    slclingo's blog Add new comment
Working...
X