Looking for a team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a team

I am a 17 year old that has been playing since I was 8. I do not have a team to play for this year, the quality just isn't up here in Idaho. I need the competition to keep me up with my skills. I can play either 16U or 18U. A little bit about me: I get along with everyone! Always smiling, and willing to work hard. This year in High School I recieved the Bulldog award! That was exciting. I usually play short stop or catcher, but really can play anywhere. My High school batting average was a .386, if you would like to look at my profile just go to www.softballshowcase.com/marlyssawesly I really want to play so if you know of a team just let me know.

Thanks for reading!

Hi Marly

Hi Marly, our 16U team here in Utah is looking for a player with your skill set - Catcher and SS. Please contact us at turbo4k@hotmail.com for further info. Thanks!

Comment

Marly,
      Have you found a team

Marly,

Have you found a team yet? I coach a 16U team and my short stop is having knee problems and is out for the year. We are close to Idaho. If your interested in talking let me know. mpaulsen@citlink.net

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X