U-10 fastpitch players wanted!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-10 fastpitch players wanted!!

The Spanish Fork Jesters will be holding an open tryout looking for several players from South Utah County to help fill our girls fastpitch softball roster. The tryout will be on Monday, October 18th at 4:00 pm on field #7 at the Spanish Fork Sports Park complex located at 950 South Main Street.

We are looking for talented and committed girls and ask that only those seriously interested in learning and playing at a competitive level attend.

The requirement to play at the U-10 level requires that you be 10 or younger on December 31st of this year. If you are 11 or older on that date, unfortunately, we are not interested.

We are asking that those girls interested be willing to make playing fastpitch their #1 activity so we can avoid conflicts with dance, soccer, voice lessons, etc.

There will also be a fair amount of travel and cost associated in order for the girls to play in league and tournament play.

Practices will be in Spanish Fork and you must be willing to commit to traveling to Spanish Fork in order to attend those practices.

If you’re interested, we look forward to seeing you on the 18th. If you have any other questions, please call Dave at 404-6692.

Aislyn Sharp (pitcher)

I tried to call you. Aislyn says if you're still interested she would want to pitch for you in tournaments that the Inferno don't play. he has been pitching really really well and would appreciate the extra experience. I know there are several girls playing on more than one team, it seems pretty common. Its up to you, just let me know.

Thanks,
    Casey Sharp
    801-367-7457

Comment

Working...
    X