Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOKING FOR 14U TEAM

January 7, 2011
    My name is Samantha McDonald, I am 13 years old which would make me 1997 in my first 14u team. I live in the Salt Lake Valley. Last summer I played for an accelerate 12U team based out of South Jordan where I played 2nd and 3rd base, plus was leadoff in the lineup.
    I have spent 5 years playing softball, in multiple positions, with second base being my strongest position. I have a strong arm; learn fast, with speed on my side when it comes to base running. I am a coachable player who also believes in the word TEAM.
    My requirements for a team are to have a coach that is knowledgeable and strategic about the game, with an active support system for the team. I am a very hard worker with a positive attitude, who is also not scared to work independently to improve on my already existing skills. I would like to have this experience with girls that share my positive outlook and love of the game.
    My goals for the future are to play for a high school team that will hopefully lead me to a scholarship, so that not only can I do something I love but I can continue with my higher education.
    Please contact Brenda McDonald at: brenda.mcdonald@NOV.com
Working...
X